ATTENTION REGISTERED CHARITIES IN LUNENBURG COUNTY
FUNDING NOW AVAILABLE FOR 2017 – 2018
- Does your organization have a great idea?
- Does your idea have a well thought out and workable plan?
- Does your plan take into consideration other local organizations to achieve a positive outcome?
- Does your program/project benefit Lunenburg County Kids, youth, families, women, seniors or your community?
- Are you a non-profit charitable group operating in Lunenburg County and process a valid charitable number as provided by the CRA?
All funding applications are reviewed and evaluated by a committee of local volunteers.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE IS MIDNIGHT TUESDAY FEBRUARY 14, 2017
In addition, we ask that you consider the environment when submitting this year’s application and support documents by;
- Submitting it electronically
- Submitting it as one electronic file. You would scan your application as one pdf document
- Please submit the file information in the following order; (This makes it easier for the reviewers)
- Funding Application
- Program budget
- Funding History Spreadsheet (Chart A)
- Board of Directors listing
- Year to date financial statement
- Most recent year financial statements
- Final Reporting Form
If you received funding from the United Way of Lunenburg County last year please ensure that you have completed the Final Reporting Form. Submission of the Final Reporting Form is required before any consideration can be given for future funding.
The following supporting documents will assist you in preparing the Application for Funding.
Final Reporting Form
(For previously funded recipients only) Click Here
Funding Application Guide.
This guide is designed to help you complete the United Way of Lunenburg County application form by expanding upon the questions and headings that appear on the actual form UWFundingApplicationGuide2017Lunenburg
2017 Application for Funding
All funding requests are evaluated by a committee of local volunteers. Please download a copy of our 2017 Application Form to your computer and complete the questions in the space provided. Simply mail or e-mail the Application with all of the required supporting documents. United Way 2017 Funding Application
Funding History Spread Sheet (Chart A)
This spread is to be completed by all applicants.
This spreadsheet will help the program evacuators assess the program measurable as well as make it easier for year over year comparisons. This will benefit the United Way and the applicant. Partner Funding History at a glance
Please forward all Funding Applications and Supporting Documents to:
Via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
The United Way of Lunenburg County, Po Box 244, Bridgewater, Nova Scotia, B4V 2W9
Have questions or require additional information?
Please contact Michael Graves, Coordinator
United Way of Lunenburg County