EFFECTIVE TUESDAY JANUARY 18, 2022
ATTENTION REGISTERED CHARITIES IN LUNENBURG COUNTY
FUNDING NOW AVAILABLE FOR 2022 – 2023
- Does your organization have a great idea?
- Does your idea have a well thought out and workable plan?
- Does your plan take into consideration other local organizations to achieve a positive outcome?
- Does your program/project benefit Lunenburg County Kids, youth, families, women, seniors or your community?
- Are you a non-profit charitable group operating in Lunenburg County and process a valid charitable number as provided by the CRA?
All funding applications are reviewed and evaluated by a committee of local volunteers.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE IS MIDNIGHT FRIDAY FEBRUARY 11, 2022
Because of COVID-19, for 2021 we will consider funding projects and programs throughout the year. This will help programs that are starting later in the year due to the lessening of COVID-19 restrictions.
In addition, we ask that you consider the environment when submitting this year’s application and support documents by;
- Submitting it electronically (You will not be penalized if you don’t)
- Submitting it as one electronic file. You would scan your application as one pdf document
- Please submit the file information in the following order; (This makes it easier for the reviewers)
- Funding Application
- Program budget
- Funding History Spreadsheet (Chart A)
- Board of Directors listing
- Year to date financial statement
- Most recent year financial statements
- Final Reporting Form
If you received funding from the United Way of Lunenburg County last year please ensure that you have completed the Final Reporting Form. Submission of the Final Reporting Form is required before any consideration can be given for future funding.
The following supporting documents will assist you in preparing the Application for Funding.
Final Reporting Form
(For previously funded recipients only) 2021 Final Reporting Form
Funding Application Guide.
This guide is designed to help you complete the United Way of Lunenburg County application form by expanding upon the questions and headings that appear on the actual form 2022 Funding Application Guide
Application for Funding
All funding requests are evaluated by a committee of local volunteers. Please download a copy of our 2018 Application Form to your computer and complete the questions in the space provided. Simply mail or e-mail the Application with all of the required supporting documents. 2022 Application for Funding
Funding History Spread Sheet (Chart A)
This spread is to be completed by all applicants.
This spreadsheet will help the program evaluators assess the program measurable as well as make it easier for year over year comparisons. This will benefit the United Way and the applicant. 2022 Funding History at a Glance
Please forward all Funding Applications and Supporting Documents to:
Via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
The United Way of Lunenburg County, Po Box 244, Bridgewater, Nova Scotia, B4V 2W9
Have questions or require additional information?
Please contact Michael Graves, Coordinator
United Way of Lunenburg County