211 is here to help you find the right community and social service simply by dialing 211 or visiting www.ns.211.ca 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Look for information on
- Financial and Social Assistance
- Housing and Utility Help
- Food Assistance and Meal Programs
- Senior Services and Home Care
- Parenting and Family Programs
- Government Program Assistance
- Disability Support Services
- Volunteer Organizations
- Newcomer Services
- Mental Health Support
- and much much more.
This important service is supported by the United Way.
For more information, go to 211 Nova Scotia.