211 is here to help you find the right community and social service simply by dialing 211 or visiting www.ns.211.ca 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Look for information on
– Financial and Social Assistance
– Housing and Utility Help
– Food Assistance and Meal Programs
– Senior Services and Home Care
– Parenting and Family Programs
– Government Program Assistance
– Disability Support Services
– Volunteer Organizations
– Newcomer Services
– Mental Health Support
– and much much more.
This important service is supported by the United Way.
For more information, go to 211 Nova Scotia.